How to Choose the Correct Size:
Please take your measurements based on our photos.
Please choose the size based on natural waist measurement.
The corset size selected based on your waist measurements can fit you well as long as your Bust & Hip measurements are within the range.
The size proposed is 4″-5″ reduction on your waist when wearing the corset.
- Heavy Duty Double Steel Boned Corset for perfect hourglass figure. This corset can draw in your waist and flatten your tummy & suitable for Tight-Lacing, Shaping and Waist Training. This corset also provide solid support to your lumbar, middle and lower back. It can also help with posture correction if wearing it during work.
- Total of 26 Steel Bones, 2 Strong Steel Busk Bones (1 inch wide each) at the front, 4 Rigid Steel Plates, and 20 Spiral/Flexible Steel Bones around the corset
- Corset Exterior- Cotton, Corset Interior- Cotton, Fasten at the front with Rust Free Eyelets, Ties up at the back with Strong Laces/Ribbon at waist level, and 100% Cotton Twill Lining with waist tape
- 17.7″ (45 CM) length for the front (measure from centre), 17.7″ (45 CM) length for the front (measure from overbust), 14.8″ (37.5 CM) length for the side, 17.5″ (44.5 CM) length for the back, and 5″ (12.7 CM) length for modesty panel at the back
- We propose 4-5 inches reduction on your waist when wearing the corset. Please choose the corset size based on your waist. For example, for a 30 inch natural waist, Corset Size 26 inch (Size M) fits for tight-lacing. Kindly use our size chart to choose the correct size.